Funeral and Burial Planning Information For Families in Pittsburgh Listed Below
Rome Monument Provides Compassionate Support For Families That Want Help with Funeral Planning, Burial and Interment Arrangements and Cemetery Memorialization Options
In times of stress, heartache and uncertainty, people often wish they could talk to someone they can trust and ask a few questions. Rome Monunment assists families in Pittsburgh in the process of finding the best funeral home for their particular type of memorial services, planning for funerals and burials, writing and publishing a fitting obituary, purchasing grave space and burial plots in cemeteries or deciding on a memorial or monument option. This is a free service we perform at no charge or cost to families. Our staff is compassionate and we have years of experience in working with people who have questions about cemetery arrangements, burial lot purchases, funeral homes, managing grief, committal services, cremation memorialization options, interment options, funeral rites and ceremonies and memorials that honor the deceased. Families that live in Pittsburgh, PA can receive funeral, interment, burial planning and memorialization information and assistance from Rome Monument. So please feel free to contact Rome Monuments if you have any questions or need a little guidance by calling 724-770-0100 or click here to complete a form and submit it to contact us online.
While we specialize in designing, building and installing monuments, headstones and memorials we also have been helping families with the other responsibilities involved in the process of planning a funeral and making burial arrangements. Since 1934, our company has worked with hundreds of funeral home directors and cemetery administrators on behalf of our clients. This collaboration over the years has provided us with the practical real world knowledge that can help families in their time of need and melencholy.
An Overview of Funeral Planning, Cremation Planning, Interment and Burial Planning and Cemetery Memorialization and How Rome Monument Can Be Of Assistance
Funeral Planning Assistance for Families in Pittsburgh (More Info >)
- Sometimes people need to talk to someone they can trust and ask a few questions.
- Feel free to give us a call at 724-770-0100 or click here to contact us online.
- We will follow up with you to do what we can to help you, provide support and make the process as rewarding as possible considering the circumstances.
Talk To A Pittsburgh Funeral Home Expert (More Information >)
- Rome Monument has the knowledge and compassion to help families in Pittsburgh choose the best funeral home and accompanying products and services.
- Many families in the Pittsburgh Tri-State area consider us an authority on funeral parlors, crematories and mortuaries.
- Feel free to give us a call at 724-770-0100 to talk to a qualified funeral home advisor or click here to contact us online.
About Interment, Burial, Funeral and Cremation Services Available in Pittsburgh (More Info >)
- Rome Monument provides interment and funeral service information and planning assistance for families in Pittsburgh.
- Families in Allegheny County and Southwestern Pennsylvania contact Rome Monument for advice and assistance during the process of planning for burials, interments, cremations and inurnments.
- Learn about interment (opening and closing) fees, entombment prices for mausoleum burial fees and inurnment fees for cremation burials.
- Call us at 724-770-0100 for information about interment and funeral services available in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area or click here to contact us online.
How to Arrange a Funeral or Cremation for a Loved One in Pittsburgh (More Info >)
- Since 1934, the staff at Rome Monument has been informally, and at no charge, helping families arrange a funeral or a cremation for a loved one.
- Because of our experience working with funeral homes and cemeteries in the Pittsburgh area, we can answer many questions posed by people who are preplanning a funeral or need to organize a funeral service fairly quickly due to an unexpected death in the family.
- We know just about every funeral home, funeral director and cremation provider in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area and we know, from first hand knowledge, the ones that are the most compassionate, professional and caring.
- Call us at 724-770-0100 for help with planning, organizing and setting up a funeral or cremation service in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area or click here to contact us online.
Ask Us About Funeral, Burial and Cremation Options in Pittsburgh (More Info >)
- Ask Rome Monument about options for funerals, interments, traditional ground burials, cremation inurnments and natural and "green" burials available in the Pittsburgh area.
- Talk to us about burial vaults, caskets, funeral homes, cremation providers, cemetery monuments and headstones.
- Call Rome Monument at 724-770-0100 for funeral, burial or cremation options available for families in Southwestern Pennsylvania or click here to contact us online.
Funeral Planning Guide and Checklist For Pittsburgh Families (More Info >)
- Rome Monument has an excellent overview of the different elements involved in planning a funeral or memorial service.
- The staff at Rome Monument is intimately familiar with all aspects of “funeral planning” and has developed a "Funeral Planning 101" guide for families that reside in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area.
- The Catholic Cemeteries Association of the Diocese of Pittsburgh will send your family a booklet which contains relevant information about Catholic burial and funeral traditions, social security benefits, veterans' benefits, living wills, powers of attorney, wills and other issues that can cause challenges at the time of death. Click here to request the funeral planning guide.
Consumer Rights For Planning a Funeral in Pittsburgh, PA (More Info >)
- Information on consumer rights for planning a funeral in Pittsburgh, PA including the FTC Funeral Rule regarding funeral service prices and fees.
- Funeral service planning and consumer rights are concepts that families in Pittsburgh should carefully consider together to avoid costly funeral-related mistakes and unscrupulous providers.
- The Funeral Rule is a number of federal rules that funeral directors must follow. It is enforced by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- Call Rome Monument at 724-770-0100 to learn more about consumer rights related to funeral services or click here to contact us online.
Funeral Home Products, Services and Prices in Pittsburgh (More Info >)
- When planning to arrange a funeral or cremation service in Pittsburgh and Southwestern Pennsylvania, understanding funeral products, services and prices is likely to save you time and ease the process.
- Get prices for funeral home products and services in Pittsburgh along with fees and costs for cremation services, viewing and burial, caskets, facilities and transportation.
- Learn about cremation costs, prices, fees and rates in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Call Rome Monument at 724-770-0100 to learn more about costs and prices for funeral home product and services or click here to contact us online.
How To Choose A Funeral Home For Services in Pittsburgh (More Info >)
- Many people in Pittsburgh select a funeral home because it is close to their church and/or the cemetery where the interment will take place.
- Prices and the availability of the appropriate products and services are other considerations.
- With locations throughout the PIttsburgh metropolitan area, we are uniquely qualified to provide good advice, tips and useful recommendations on finding a funeral home to meet all your needs.
- We can educate you on funeral homes, cemeteries, funeral services, the burial and cremation process, memorials, and costs associated with each of these.
- Call Rome Monument at 724-770-0100 to learn more choosing a funeral home for services in Pittsburgh or click here to contact us online.
How To Plan a Funeral or Cremation Service in Pittsburgh (More Info >)
- Rome Monument explains how to plan a tradtional funeral or cremation service in Pittsburgh, PA. Talk to a funeral planning specialist for assistance.
- The State Board of Funeral Directors regulates the licensure and practice of funeral directors in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Get information on cremation service and inurment planning.
- Learn how to preplan funeral arrangements.
- Call Rome Monument at 724-770-0100 for assistance with your family's funeral planning process or click here to contact us online.
Ordering a Monument at a Funeral Home in Pittsburgh (More Info >)
- Ordering a memorial or monument is a significant investment of time and money and should commence with great consideration and care. The Monument Builders of North America recommends meticulous planning when purchasing a gravemarker.
- There are advantages and disadvantages involved with ordering a monument from a funeral home.
- There is no requirement that you buy your marker through the funeral home, and shopping around is usually a good idea. Give yourself time to visit with monument company designers and showrooms to fully understand the complete range of monument designs, materials, and options available to you.
- If you have questions or concerns about purchasing a monument or gravestone from a funeral home, call 724-770-0100 or click here to talk with a memorial designer.
Talk to a Pittsburgh Funeral Home Selection Advisor (More Info >)
- To wisely choose the right funeral home in Pittsburgh for your needs, talk to a Rome Monument funeral home advisor first to get sound advice on important funeral home considerations.
- Families want a funeral home that can turn a sad, difficult process into a memorable and successful family event.
- The more advice and insight you get before selecting a funeral home in Pittsburgh, the better. This is why the Funeral Home Selection Advisors at Rome Monuments (Cris Morgan and Vince Dioguardi) are always willing to share their industry knowledge with families that want the best funeral service possible within their budget.
- To talk with a Pittsburgh Funeral Home Selection Advisor, call 724-770-0100 or click here.
How to Preplan Your Own Funeral To Help Out Your Family (More Info >)
- Preplanning your own funeral is smart and easy, doesn’t take any special knowledge or skills, and it’s the right thing to do for your family and loved ones.
- While most prefer not to think about end-of-life issues, preplanning funerals is very common and highly recommended.
- Many details require your attention when preplanning a funeral, read a list of important highlights that will help you get through the process successfully.
- For assistance in planning your own funeral, talk with a Pittsburgh Funeral Planning Advisor at 724-770-0100 or click here.
What to Do When a Relative or Loved One Dies — Key Steps (More Info >)
- When you’re responsible for a loved one, family member, significant other, good friend or life partner, facing the prospect of their death and understanding related processes (i.e., handling it) it can be tough.
- Rome Monument provides assistance, support, information and resources to people in Pittsburgh that experience the death of a family member or friend.
- Rome Monument provides some of the key steps to take and issues to consider when a relative or loved one dies.
- If you have questions about what to do when a family member or friend passes away, call 724-770-0100, stop by one of our offices in Pittsburgh, or click here to request assistance.
Why Pittsburgh Funeral Homes, Funeral Directors and Cremation Service Providers Refer Clients to Rome Monument (More Info >)
- Learn why Pittsburgh funeral homes and cremation service providers refer their clients to Rome Monument as a suitable retailer of cemetery monuments to the families they serve.
- There are many good reasons why funeral homes in Pittsburgh, Southwestern PA and Allegheny County recommend Rome Monument to families who want to buy a headstone or grave marker for their loved one.
- The mortuaries that serve families that reside in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area entrust Rome Monument to design a fitting memorial or monument for their customers.
- Because of our good working relationship with funeral homes such as the Edward L. Raisley Funeral Home of Prospect, PA, the management staff at these businesses trust Rome Monument.
- Funeral chapels in Pittsburgh entrust Rome Monument to provide a positive experience to their clients when they purchase a gravestone, granite memorial bench, cremation memorial or mausoleum from us.
Additional Information, Advice and Support For Families in Pittsburgh That Are Planning a Traditional or Cremation Funeral, Burial or Interment
Request Funeral Planning Assistance >
Talk To A Pittsburgh Funeral Home Expert >
About Interment and Funeral Services >
Arranging a Funeral for a Loved One >
Ask Us About Funeral and Burial Options >
Funeral Planning Checklist >
Funeral Planning and Consumer Rights >
Funeral Products, Services and Prices >
How To Choose A Funeral Home >
How to Plan a Funeral >
Ordering a Monument at a Funeral Home >
Preplanning Your Own Funeral >
Talk to a Funeral Home Selection Advisor >
What to Do When a Relative or Loved One Dies — Key Steps >
- Why Funeral Homes Recommend Us >