Cemetery Cremation Memorials for Sale in Pittsburgh, PA
Rome Monument sells cremation memorials and cremation headstones at it's showrooms in Pittsburgh, PA. Cremation has become an increasingly popular alternative to traditional burial. Choosing cremation is either a personal decision done in advance of one’s death, or a family decision in cases where the individual has made no specific request. Either way, the choice is usually based on one or a combination of factors: religion, finances, and personal or social reasons. Surprisingly, even though the cremation rate is approaching 50%, very few people understand the cremation process, cremation memorial options, or cremation costs. Is it a topic that people are afraid to talk about? Not at Rome Monument. We are always happy to help you learn about the cremation process and procedures, cremation burials and interment services located in Pittsburgh and Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
Rome Monument offers a wide variety of cemetery cremation memorials for those who have respectfully chosen to be cremated.
- Cremation urns hold the cremated remains of the deceased and can be placed in the ground, inside an above-ground monument, or in a mausoleum or columbarium.
- In cemeteries that reserve gravesites for the burial of urns, custom designed cremation headstones and monuments mark the cemetery plot with the cremated remains.
- An urn can also be inserted into a headstone or monument niche that is carved into a granite headstone, upright cremation monument, flat cremation marker, cremation pedestal, cremation bench, or natural boulder. These can be placed at a cemetery, home, or park.
- A columbarium is a free-standing building that holds the cremated remains of the deceased.
- A columbarium or mausoleum niche often contains a cremation niche, a recessed compartment into which an urn is placed.
A beautiful cremation memorial for a cemetery starts with a call to Rome Monument at 724-770-0100, where you can learn more and schedule a free consultation at one of our seven convenient locations in Pittsburgh, Allegheny County and Western Pennsylvania.
Designed by the memorial artists at Rome Monuments, cremation memorials for cemeteries can be adorned with beautiful custom designs, such as etchings, engravings, bas reliefs, statues, 3D carvings, and symbols and imagery that convey the specific nationality or religion of the deceased. They can be for any number of graves and come in a variety of styles and shapes. Cemeteries in Pittsburgh often permit the use of different monument types including cremation memorials to mark the resting place of the deceased. You can select from a wide variety of granite colors in different price ranges.
Browsing cremation memorials for cemeteries is simple. Just click the images below—then learn more about any monument by requesting a price estimate or list, scheduling a showroom visit, asking a question, or contacting a designer. With just a click you can share designs with family, or place an order online or by phone.
Talk with a designer at Rome Monument to learn about your design artwork options for a cemetery cremation memorial for a family member. Cremation memorials for cemeteries are available for most Pittsburgh area cemeteries and memorial parks in Allegheny County and Western Pennsylvania. So make the call now to 724-770-0100. The consultation is free and we will be happy to answer all your questions.