In 2023, The Rome Monument Company Is Providing Private Mausoleum And Community Mausoleum Design, Construction, Delivery And Installation Services Nationwide
Browse pictures of 1 crypt mausoleums, 2 crypt mausoleums, private family mausoleums and stately walk-in style estate mausoleums in this PDF guide. Learn how Rome Monument designs and builds elegant mausoleums using high quality granite, impeccable construction standards and old world craftsmanship. Get an understanding of the customization and ordering processes. Learn about high-grade granite, mausoleum foundations, base courses, architectural options and landscaping considerations.
Vince Dioguardi, his father, John Dioguardi, Chris Morgan and William Hapach Jr. oversee the construction and installation of private mausoleums in historic cemeteries throughout the United States.
Call Vince Dioguardi at 724-770-0100 or email the mausoleum designer at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the design, construction, shipping, delivery and installation of a granite mausoleum in the US.
The Rome Monument Mausoleum Construction Company Is Managed By Vince Dioguardi. He Learned The Trade From His Father, John Dioguardi.
- Learn about Rome Monument mausoleum design and construction services in the United States in 2023.
- Watch how the Rome Monument mausoleum construction company installs a private family mausoleum in a cemetery.
- Please call Vince Dioguardi at 724-770-0100 or email the mausoleum designer at email@example.com to schedule the design, construction, shipping, delivery, setting and installation of a granite mausoleum anywhere in the United States.
- The average design and construction time for a private family mausoleum ranges from 3-12 months, although 8-12 months is typical for completely custom designed mausoleums with unique granite carvings, etchings, sculptures and statues.
- Unique And Custom
- Private Family Multi-Crypt Mausoleums
- Stained Glass In Mausoleums
- Interior Designs
To Request Private Mausoleum Design And Construction Services From Rome Monument, Talk With Vince Dioguardi At 724-770-0100
- Pictured above is a small private walk-in style mausoleum that was designed by Vince Dioguardi and built by the Rome Monument company.
- This family mausoleum was custom designed with stained glass windows, 2 ceramic sports car pictures, a bronze door and 2 bronze wreathes.
- It was installed in The Italian Cemetery in Colma, California in January of 2023.
Rome Monument Is A Private Mausoleum Design, Builder And Construction Contractor
- Get tips on selecting a U.S.-based mausoleum designer and builder and learn how to hire a mausoleum construction firm in this video.
- Since 1934, Rome Monument has been designing and building high-end custom mausoleums using high quality granite, impeccable construction standards and old world craftsmanship.
- Rome Monument designs and builds elegant and completely custom granite mausoleums and columbaria for private and commercial customers located throughout the United States.
- Rome Monument is a nationally recognized mausoleum construction company, mausoleum contractor, mausoleum builder and installer with over 89 years of experience as a design/builder of high quality private family mausoleums for cemeteries and memorial parks.
Mausoleum design style options offered by Rome Monument include 1 crypt mausoleums, 2 person mausoleums, multi-crypt private family mausoleums, chapel style walk-in mausoleums, family estate mausoleums and outdoor garden mausoleums.
Rome Monument Is One Of The Top Private And Public (Community) Mausoleum Designers And Builders Serving Families And Cemeteries In The United States
- To begin the process of purchasing a high qaulity custom designed granite mausoleum, please call Vince Dioguardi at 724-770-0100 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feel free to ask him for a mausoleum price quote and a mausoleum CAD drawing and artistic rendering for your approval.
- Learn how customers commission the design and construction of a mausoleum, here.
- Vince Dioguardi works as the primary mausoleum designer for both the Rome Monument and Dio + Co. mausoleum construction companies.
- Watch how the Rome Monument team of foremen, field workers and project managers use heavy duty mausoleum construction equipment and a large crane to install a 2 person private family mausoleum in a cemetery. in the video below.
- Rome Monument is a high quality granite cemetery monument and custom granite mausoleum builder.
- The company is one of the top mausoleum companies that specialize in erecting high quality private and public mausoleums in cemeteries and on private land throughout the United States.
Rome Monument Is An Artistic Mausoleum Design Firm And A High Quality Builder
- In the 2018 video titled "High Quality Mausoleum Design and Construction Overview", Rome Monument shows you how to tell the difference between high quality mausoleum construction and low quality mausoleum design and construction.
- In the video, you’ll learn how Rome Monument designs and builds high quality premium upright and upscale cemetery monuments, high-end artistic monuments and mausoleums for individuals, families and cemetery operators located throughout the U.S.
- Family mausoleums and granite columbaria built by Rome Monument hold the caskets and/or niches for the whole or cremated human remains of one or more individuals, and often those of a single family.
Rome Monument sells 3 crypt mausoleums to individuals, families and cemeteries in Chicago, San Fransisco, Houston, Seattle, Columbus, Boston, New York, California, Florida and other locations throughout the United States.
4 Renowned Mausoleum Design And Construction Consultants In The US
- Vince Dioguardi works closely with other mausoleum design consultants and mausoleum construction project managers at Rome Monument, such as John Dioguardi, Chris Morgan and William Hapach Jr.
- These 4 private family mausoleum construction experts design and build mausoleums for both private and commercial customers all across the country.
- Rome Monument mausoleum design consultants, such as Vince Dioguardi, prepare hand drawings and/or CAD design drawings whenever they design and construct a handcrafted private family mausoleum.
- Other mausoleum design consultants and memorial sales managers at Rome Monument include John Dioguardi (CM), Chris Morgan and William Hapach Jr.
- In 2020, Vince Dioguardi, John Dioguardi and Chris Morgan helped SMSgt. Jessica Davis conceptualize her design idea for a memorial to honor the sacrifice of those who served from “Beirut and beyond”.
Design And Construction Of The Pappan Family Mausoleum
- Vince Dioguardi designed the preliminary design plan for the stately Private Pappan Family Mausoleum, with a neoclassical mausoleum architectural design style. He used a CAD software program to draw the blueprint and floor plan for the private family estate mausoleum.
- Rome Monument mausoleum design consultants use the best computer workstations for computer-aided design and 3D modeling, to assist them in the mausoleum design concept creation, for floorplan modifications, for structural analysis and for engineering optimization.
- Vince Dioguardi and the 3 other mausoleum design consultants at Rome Monument design small multi-crypt private mausoleums and also large private family estate mausoleums for some of the most historic and beautiful cemeteries in the US.
- Vince Dioguardi and Chris Morgan use computer-aided design software to increase their own productivity, to improve the quality of the private or public mausoleum design process, to improve communication with their clients through documentation, and to create a database and 3D model for the Rome Monument mausoleum builders to use during the production and installation phases of construction.
- Vince Dioguardi, John Dioguardi and Chris Morgan have designed and constructed some of the most architecturally stunning modern and traditional style mausoleums in some of the most famous cemeteries in the US.
- Both Vince Dioguardi and Chris Morgan at Rome Monument are extremely experienced at using CAD software programs for mausoleum architecture design and drafting.
- Vince Dioguardi and Chris Morgan create detailed mausoleum CAD drawings and mausoleum architectural renderings for clients to approve before the mausoleum construction process starts.
Mausoleum Construction Materials
Get insider information on how mausoleums are built with granite, marble and bronze in the video guide to mausoleum construction materials, shown below.
Mausoleum Construction Standards
Learn about design regulations and construction standards for high quality private and family mausoleums in the video below.
- If you want to know how Rome Monument designs and constructs high quality family mausoleums, watch the video titled "High Quality Mausoleum Design and Construction Overview".
- In this video, Rome Monument shows you how to tell the difference between high quality mausoleum and low quality mausoleum design and construction.
- In addition to a superior, professional design, the quality of a mausoleum depends on such factors as the reputation of the granite quarry, the quality of the granite, foundation, base course, side walls, roof and joints, among other construction elements.
- Learn about prices for walk-in and non walk-in mausoleums for sale in the video guide to private walk-in granite mausoleums, shown below.
Our rigorous and meticulous mausoleum construction standards ensure the following safeguards and customer service requirements.
- Safe and permanent
- Quality construction, craftsmanship and reliability
- Engineering excellence
- Thorough site condition acceptability
- Competent architectural design and structural analysis
- First-rate granite and marble installation
- Design and construction for seismic load protection
- Solid concrete foundations
- Resistant to hurricanes and storm damage
- Resistant to fire and use incombustible materials
- Plumbing work complies with provisions of the Uniform Plumbing Code
- Properly ventilated mausoleums and crypts
- Electrical work complies with the provisions of the National Electrical Code
- Adequate drainage
- Permanently secure and protected doors, windows, walls and crypts
- Proper selection of building materials
- Compliance with existing zone laws
- Prevention of 'mausoleum odors' created by decomposing human remains
- Adequate crypt foundation plans
- Top-end mausoleum niche manufacturing and installation
- On-time and on-budget
- Surpassing performance requirements
- Qualified field supervision and management
- Timely delivery and installation of mausoleums
- Professional installation methodologies
- Quality control
- Adequate warranties
- Permitting process, inspection and third party vendor compliance
- Post construction support
- Reliable mausoleum cleaning, maintenance and restoration services
Private And Public Mausoleum Design And Construction Consulting Services In The US
Rome Monument mausoleum designers and mausoleum construction project managers are experts at architectural design, structural analysis, mausoleum engineering and mausoleum installation methodologies.
The Rome Monument mausoleum construction team uses their expertise in granite mausoleum architectural design, mausoleum systems engineering and mausoleum structural analysis to construct high quality large-scale mausoleums for cemeteries, funeral homes, mausoleum operators and other death care industry companies.
- To learn how granite mausoleums are designed and built in the United States with custom sculptures, statues and columns, watch the video above.
- Learn more about Rome Monument's experience with mausoleum design regulations and construction standards, here.
- Get information about selecting a top mausoleum designer and builder and learn how to choose an excellent mausoleum construction company in this video.
- Rome Monument designs and constructs mausoleums that contain multiple crypts and/or niches in a variety of architectural design styles for individuals and families.
- Rome Monument also builds high quality private and public mausoleums on behalf of owners and operators of cemeteries, mausoleums and columbaria the United States.
Rome Monument Is A High Quality Mausoleum Design And Construction Company That Was Founded In 1934 By Italian Stone Craftsman, Michael Dioguardi
The Rome Monument mausoleum construction company headquarters located in Rochester, PA are pictured above.
Graceland Cemetery - The Getty and Ryerson Tombs by Louis Sullivan
The Getty Tomb
- The Carrie Eliza Getty Tomb, located in Graceland Cemetery in Chicago, Illinois, United States, was commissioned in 1890 by the lumber baron, Henry Harrison Getty, for his wife.
- It was designed by the noted American architect, Louis Sullivan of the firm Adler & Sullivan.
- Getty became familiar with Sullivan's work from the architect's various Loop projects as well as from the mausoleum (also in Graceland) Sullivan designed for Getty's late partner, Martin Ryerson.
- The Getty Tomb has been said to be the most significant piece of architecture in Graceland cemetery and the beginning of Sullivan's involvement in the architectural style known as the Chicago School.
- The tomb, which stands on its own triangular plot of land, is composed of limestone masonry construction.
- Roughly a cube in shape, the bottom half of the tomb is composed of large, smooth limestone blocks.
- The upper half is composed of a rectangular pattern of octagons, each containing an eight-pointed starburst design.
- The cornice is banded with smooth limestone above intricate spiraling patterns below, and the top-edge of the roofline is straight and horizontal on the front and back and scalloped in a concave fashion on the sides.
The Ryerson Tomb
- The Martin Ryerson Tomb is an Egyptian Revival style mausoleum designed by Louis Sullivan and completed in 1889. It is in the historic Graceland Cemetery in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
- Martin L. Ryerson was a wealthy Chicago lumber baron and real estate speculator.
- He lived from 1818 to 1887 and during his lifetime he, and his son Martin Ryerson, Jr., commissioned several Chicago works by architect Louis H. Sullivan.
- The Ryerson Tomb was commissioned by Martin Ryerson, Jr. in 1887, and completed by Sullivan, lead designer at Adler & Sullivan, in 1889.
- The Ryerson Tomb is in the Lakeside section of Chicago's Graceland Cemetery, near the intersection of cemetery roads Main, Lake and Fairview Avenue.
Lakewood Cemetery Garden Mausoleum by HGA Architects and Engineers, Minneapolis
- Built into a hillside in one of Minneapolis’s most historic cemeteries, HGA’s impeccably detailed glass-and-granite structure fuses with the landscape in a respectful, yet uncoventional, take on the most permanent of all building types.
- HGA is a national interdisciplinary design firm rooted in architecture and engineering.
- Hammel, Green and Abrahamson (HGA) is an architecture, engineering, and planning firm that originated in Minnesota. It was founded in 1953 by Minnesotans Dick Hammel and Curt Green (Bruce Abrahamson joined in shortly thereafter). They are currently one of the largest firms in Minnesota.
About Private Family Mausoleums
- Learn about the types of mausoleums, mausoleum designs, costs and mausoleum builders in the video, the 2023 Essential Buyers Guide To Private Family Mausoleums.
- Learn how Rome Monuments designs and builds 1 crypt, 2 crypt and private family walk-in mausoleums, here.
- Rome Monument has been one of North America's most reliable mausoleum builders, columbarium designers and cemetery memorial construction contractors for 89 years.
- Rome Monument designs columbaria along with beautiful rooms in public and private cemetery buildings with special niches for funerary urns that hold the cremated remains of the deceased.
About The Rome Monument Mausoleum Construction Company
- The national mausoleum company was founded by Michael Dioguardi in 1934, a stone craftsman from Italy who immigrated to Rochester in 1930. Eventually, his son Anthony Dioguardi (1926-2007) took over the family business.
- Anthony taught his son, John Dioguardi everything he knew about manufacturing high quality monuments and mausoleums. In turn, John Dioguardi, who became a certified memorialist, passed on his monument building expertise to his son, Vincent Dioguardi.
- The mausoleum construction firm is currently managed by Vince Dioguardi. The son of Vince Dioguardi, David Dioguardi is now working as a CAD designer manager at Rome Monument.
- Rome Monument is proud to claim that 5 generations of Dioguardis have worked at the mausoleum construction company.
Design And Construction Of The Tuskegee Airmen Monument
- In 2013, Rome Monument was proud to coordinate the design, placement and engraving of the Tuskegee Airmen Monument located in the Sewickley Cemetery.
- It is pictured above.
Rome Monument Designs And Builds Completely Custom Double Crypt Mausoleums For Families All Across In The United States
- Rome Monument sells 2 crypt or double crypt mausoleums that hold two people in burial vaults or cremation niches to husbands and wives in Cleveland, Kansas City, Dallas, Savannah, Miami, Clearwater, North Carolina and Virginia.
- Take a look at more custom designed double crypt mausoleums for sale in the United States, here.
Choosing A Good Cemetery For Mausoleum Burials
Get tips on choosing a good cemetery for your mausoleum burial and get pointers on cemetery types, cemetery locations, cemetery rules and burial plot costs in the video below.
Watch Rome Monument install a high quality granite walk-in mausoleum in this 2018 video.
US Mausoleum Designer And Builder
- Vince Dioguardi is the primary mausoleum designer and mausoleum architect for the Rome Monument mausoleum construction company.
- Learn how Rome Monument designs and builds stately private mausoleums, public walk-in mausoleums and cemetery columbaria in the United States in these videos.
- Watch how Rome Monument designs and constructs private family mausoleums inis YouTube video playlist.
- Rome Monument also designs and manufactures community mausoleums and columbariums.
- High-quality mausoleum craftsmanship and granite carving techniques are explained in detail in the Rome Monument 2023 videos series titled "The Essential Buyers Guide To Private Family Mausoleums".
Private Family Mausoleums
- Pictured above and below is a large granite building with places for the above ground entombment of the bodies of the Pappan family of Pennsylvania.
- 2023 US prices for custom 1 crypt mausoleums sold by Rome Monument start at $15K, 2 crypt mausoleums at $23K, 3 crypt mausoleums at $30K, 4 crypt mausoleums at $40K, 6 crypt family mausoleums at $45K, 8 crypt private mausoleums at $55K, 9 crypt mausoleums at $60K and walk-in family mausoleums at $85K.
- Learn about the types of private family mausoleums along with the prices and costs for 1 crypt (single crypt) mausoleums, 2 person mausoleums, 3 crypt mausoleums and walk-in mausoleums in the video below.
We design, build and install single crypt mausoleums, two crypt mausoleums, walk-in mausoleums, above ground burial vaults, private estate mausoleums, family mausoleums, chapel mausoleums and garden mausoleums for families throughout the United States.
Learn how ashes are buried in granite mausoleums and columbaria in the video guide to above ground interment and cremation niches.
- Rome Monument is one of the leaders in the cemetery monument and memorial industry.
- Pictured below is the private family mausoleum for the members of the Dioguardi family.
Learn how private family mausoleums are designed and built with custom granite etchings and engravings in this video.
- Find out why and how families are buried in private mausoleums, here.
- Mausoleums provide a distinctive alternative to a traditional in-ground casket burial. Pictured below is a classically styled walk-in mausoleum designed by Vincent Dioguardi who is the lead mausoleum architect for Rome Monument and Dio + Co.
- Throughout time, funerary structures such as mausoleums, crypts and tombs, have been designed across different societies and various civilizations to ground personal and shared beliefs.
- These mausoleum design and construction video tutorials take you from the granite mausoleum architectural design style concept creation to the final installation in the cemetery.
Mausoleum Design Plans and Construction Contracts
- We draft mausoleum design plans using CAD software and present these drawings and renderings to our clients for approval before beginning construction.
- The mausoleum construction drawings we produce and submit to our clients include precise dimensioned architectural plans, structural plans, electrical plans and mechanical specifications. We present to our customers with construction contracts that define how much it will cost to build their mausoleum.
- Click here to view pictures of mausoleums designed and built by Rome Monument.
Prices For Private Family Mausoleums, Single Crypt Mausoleums, Two Crypt Mausoleums and Walk In Mausoleums
- Basic Family Small Single-Crypt Private Mausoleums: Starting from $15K
- Basic Family Small Double-Crypt Private Mausoleums: Starting from $23K
- 3 Crypt Mausoleums Starting From $30K
- 4 Crypt Mausoleums Starting From $40K
- 6 Crypt Mausoleums Starting At $55K
- 9 Crypt Mausoleums Starting at $60K
- Walk-In Mausoleum (2-4 Crypts) Starting From $85K
- Walk-In Mausoleum (6-8 Crypts): Starting From $145K
- Estate Walk-In Mausoleum (12-16 crypts): Starting From $295K
- 2 Crypt Mausoleums: Starting From $23K
- Two Crypt 'Stacked' (One On Top Of The Other) Mausoleums: Starting From $23K
- Vestibule Mausoleums (Small Structures, Resembling A House Or Small Ornate Building With A Door)
- Companion Crypt Mausoleums: Starting From $23K
- Chapel Walk-In Mausoleums: Starting From $180K
- Garden/Outdoor Or Sepulcher Mausoleums (Open Air Structure Without A Defined Walk-In Interior) Starting From $200K
- Cemetery Owned Outdoor Mausoleums (32 Crypt Community Mausoleum, Not A Walk-In) Starting From $150K
- Cemetery Owned Walk-In Mausoleums (32 Crypt Community Building) Starting From $275K
- Indoor Mausoleums (Walk-in Indoor Private Family Mausoleums Starting From $85K
- Westminster Family Crypts (4 Crypt Mausoleum, Side-By Side Crypts and Stacked On Top Of Each Other): Starting From $40K
- Call us at 724-770-0100 to Discuss the Design and Construction of a Family Mausoleum
- Schedule a Showroom Visit to Speak With A Mausoleum Desgner
- Email us to Request Mausoleum Information at email@example.com
- Browse Our Custom Private Family Mausoleum Designs
- Request a Price Estimate For the Design and Construction of a Mausoleum
- Ask a Question or Contact a Mausoleum Designer
- You can order, buy, purchase and commission a Private Family Mausoleum with any number of crypts in different styles, shapes, sizes, and price ranges.
- In the video show above, Rome Monument takes you through the steps on how a mausoleum is designed and built. It follows the construction of a Greek Neoclassical-style mausoleum for the Pappan family of Pennsylvania that was installed in Beaver Cemetery, Beaver Pennsylvania in 2015.
- Rome Monument is a mausoleum construction company, mausoleum contractor and mausoleum builder with over 89 years of experience as a design/builder of private family mausoleums for cemeteries and memorial parks.
- The Rome Monument mausoleum and memorial construction company was founded in 1934 by an Italian stone craftsmen, Michael Dioguardi.
- His son, Anthony Dioguardi eventually took over the business. The son of Anthony Dioguardi, John Dioguardi succeeded him in running the conmpany. And today, Vincent Dioguardi, the son of John Dioguardi, manages Rome Monument.
- The Pappan family met with Rome Monument who drew up designs and detailed plans for the structure pictured above.
- The main portion of the mausoleum was constructed with American Gray granite.
- The blue pearl granite door was sculpted with crosses to symbolize the Pappan family's Christian faith.
- The two memorial benches in front were made from blue pearl granite.
- The mausoleum design incorporates classical architecture by using fluted turned ionic columns as one element.
- The family name carved above the entrance features polished hand tooled raised letters.
- The mausoleum rests on a triple base course of granite.
- The roof stone is accented with decorative molding.
- Rome Monument took about one month, on-site in the cemetery, to complete the construction.
- The complete mausoleum required 4 large truckloads of granite.
- Many of the components were prefabricated in the production facility before being assembled on-site.
- We rigorously followed mausoleum construction standards during the construction of the mausoleum.
- You can see aerial video footage of the Pappan Family Mausoleum in the video below titled "See Inside Large Mausoleums Built for Famous Americans".
- Wikipedia says that a mausoleum is an external free-standing building constructed as a monument enclosing the interment space or burial chamber of a deceased person or people.
- A monument without the interment is a cenotaph.
- A mausoleum may be considered a type of tomb, or the tomb may be considered to be within the mausoleum.
- Some of the most famous mausoleums in the world include the Mausoleum of Augustus, Grant's Tomb, Lincoln's Tomb, Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral, Tomb of Cyrus, Hamilton Mausoleum, Palmer Chapel Mausoleum and the Lenin Mausoleum.
- If you want to see inside large mausoleums built for famous Americans, watch this video.
- Other famous mausoleums located around the globe include the Anıtkabir, Humayun's Tomb, National Pantheon of Venezuela, Qianling Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Castel Sant'Angelo, Tomb of Jahangir and Mausoleum of Genghis Khan.
- They are some of the most elegant pieces of architecture on the planet.
- A very interesting article about famous mausoleums was written by Douglas Martin for the New York Times is titled "Deathstyles of the Rich and Famous".
- The term “mausoleum” comes from the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, the grave of the King Mausolus, who was a prominent Persian ruler during the 4th century BC.
- Other notable and famous mausoleums include the Mausoleum of Mohammed V, Mausoleum of Hadrian, Kumsusan Palace of the Sun, Artigas Mausoleum, Imam Husayn Shrine, Royal Mausoleum of Mauretania, Mausoleum of Diocletian, Holy Cross Mausoleum, Bourguiba Mausoleum, Mausoleum of the Shirvanshahs, Shah-i-Zinda, Great Pyramid of Giza, Terracotta Army and the Taj Mahal.
- Another interesting story about mausoleums was written in 2015 by Adam Selzer.
- It is titled "Touring the Tombs: The Mysterious Mausoleums of Chicago’s Abandoned Cemeteries".
- Louis Henry Sullivan, a mentor to Frank Lloyd Wright designed the Martin Ryerson Tomb (Egyptian Revival Style) and the Getty Tomb, both of which are located in the historic Graceland Cemetery in Chicago.
- The mausoleum for Carrie Eliza Getty is a great example of Sullivan’s architectural style.
To contact Rome Monument by phone to learn about custom mausoleums for sale: 724-770-0700
- Learn how people commission the design and construction of a mausoleum.
- Learn more about private family mausoleum designs and to see modern family mausoleum design pictures.
- Learn more about the Pappan Private Family Mausoleum.
- Learn how much it costs to build a mausoleum.
- Rome Monument stone craftsmen have been constructing high quality granite mausoleums throughout the country, ever since Italian immigrant Michael Dioguardi founded the family owned company in Rochester, PA in 1934.
- Rome Monument mausoleum artisans build small private mausoleums and large-scale public (community) mausoleums that adhere to impeccable construction standards, at the mausoleum production facility in Monaca, PA, before the structures are delivered and installed in cemeteries throughout the United States.
- In this video, you’ll learn how Rome Monument Inc. designs and builds the highest quality headstones, monuments, and mausoleums in the USA.
- Rome specializes in 100% personalized gravestones, with our customers directing us to build whatever their hearts desire.
- Unlike other monument companies, cemeteries and funeral homes, Rome does not offer you a limited number of cookie cutter options that you select from a design brochure or online form. You tell us your design idea, we build it!
- In this Rome Monument Inc. corporate profile video, you’ll see some of the monuments that families had us build that you won’t find anywhere else.
- That’s because our personalized memorials are built according to your individual requirements, desires and specifications.
- This means the shape, size, granite color, etchings, engravings and funerary artwork are one-of-a-kind and totally unique to your family.
- In addition, each personalized headstone design is individualized with exclusive adornments and special touches to meet the needs and situation of each family.
- We are frequently called on to design memorials that use symbols, designs and imagery as well as custom artwork created by the families themselves with the help of our monument designers.
- Rome designs and fabricates cemetery monuments that reflect the passions of the people memorialized: a hobby, their faith, their religion, sports, career, military service, outdoor scenes, flowers, angels, hearts - even a car or motorcycle. The choice is yours.
- In this video produced by Rome Monument, Inc. in April of 2020, you’ll see our in-house certified master carvers and craftspeople sculpting, hand etching, lettering, polishing and sandblasting at the Rome Monuments Works Artisan Center in Monaca, Pennsylvania.
- Next door to the monument production facility is our granite monument and quarried rock warehouse, one of the largest in America.
- Rome gets its beautiful, high quality granite from the most reputable quarries in the United States, Canada, and around the world.
- Rome was founded by stone craftsman Michael Dioguardi, who emigrated from Rome, Italy to Rochester, Pennsylvania in 1930, bringing with him the skills and techniques he learned from Italy’s master sculptors.
- Now a 4th generation family owned business, Rome is one of America’s leading cemetery memorial companies. In addition to designing and building monuments, we ship them to cemeteries, homes, parks, and other locations throughout the United States.
- We can also install and assemble monuments on site, including large mausoleums.
- At Rome, we encourage our customers to order their monuments pre-need, prior to their passing, in order to get the exact memorial they want and to avoid any hassle or financial burden for their heirs.
- Our showrooms throughout Western Pennsylvania offer customers the opportunity to learn about our products firsthand.
Rome Monument Expands Installation Area Across U.S.
Posted on February 26, 2019
- In January of 2019, Rome Monument, a mausoleum design and construction company based in Pittsburgh, purchased two new custom monument trucks.
- The private family mausoleum builder now has the manpower and equipment to deliver and install high quality single crypt, two crypt, walk-in family mausoleums and multi-crypt above ground burial vaults in all 50 states.
- Both of the new mausoleum installation trucks purchased by Rome Monument use truck-mounted articulating cranes to set and install granite mausoleum foundations, walls, roofs, doors, crypts and heavy stones.
- Rome Monument is currently very busy manufacturing and building mausoleums purchased by private customers in large cities and wealthy communities all across the United States.
- Private family mausoleum prices start at $15K.
Some of the new mausoleum installation areas in the United States are listed below.
- Walk-In Mausoleums For San Francisco California Families
- Above Ground Burial Vaults For Kentucky Families
- Private Mausoleums For Miami Families
- Above-Ground Entombment Options For Tampa Florida Families
- Mausoleums For Sale For Greenville North Carolina Families
- Cemetery Mausoleums For Pittsburgh Families
- Mausoleum Crypts For New York City Families
- Private Walk In Mausoleums Constructed For Boston Massachussets Families
- Family Crypts and Private Mausoleums Sold To Chicago Illinois Families
- Unique Private Family Mausoleums For Connecticut Families
- Indoor Entombment For Philadelphia Pennsylvania Families
- Above Ground Interment Options For Fairfield County Virginia Families
- Stately Mausoleum Structures For Washington DC Families
- Private Estate Mausoleums, Private Family Tombs And Indoor Chapel Mausoleums For Maryland Families
- Personal Family Mausoleums For Sale To Fairfax County Virginia Families
- Private Family Mausoleum Options For New Jersey Families
- Private Estate and Luxury Mausoleums And Sarcophagi For Massachusetts Families
- Private Family Estate Mausoleums And Mausoleum Buildings For Columbus Ohio Families, Cemeteries And Churches
- Private Family Estate Mausoleums And 2 Crypt Mausoleums For Williamson County Tennessee Families
- Private Family Mausoleums For Westchester County New York Families, Cemeteries And Churches