Rome Monument Works Showroom in Moon Township, PA
Appointments Required for Rome Monument Showroom and Moon Township, PA. Call 412-604-1590 to schedule a meeting to discuss a memorial design.
Contact The Showroom
- Showroom Manager: Brian Haller
- Address: 6103 University Boulevard, Moon Township, PA 15108
- Directions: Use the Map Below or Click Here To Use Google Maps >
- Phone: 412-604-1590
- Design Consultations: To Schedule a Monument Design Meeting at the Showroom, Click Here >
- Fax: 412-604-1592
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Showroom Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Evening & Weekend Appointments: Call 412-604-1590 to Schedule an Appointment
- Campbell Horigan Memorials: The Campbell Horigan Memorials firm which was formerly located across from Allegheny Cemetery, installed countless monuments and gravestones in Pittsburgh cemeteries. Rome Monument purchased Campbell Horigan Memorials in 2004. The office is also located at 6103 University Blvd, Coraopolis, PA 15108. Since 1899, the Campell & Horigan monument company was erecting monuments in the Union Dale Cemetery. By the 1930s, the company name was changed from Campell & Horigan to the Campell-Horigan Granite Company. In 1917, the company name was changed to the Campell-Horigan Granite Company when the firm was chartered in Pittsburgh. In the 1930's their studio and workshop were located at the opposite entrance to Allegheny Cemetery.
- Simon White’s Sons Monuments: Rome Monument purchased Simon White’s Sons Monuments in 2011. The company was formerly located at 68 West Maiden Street, Washington, PA 15301. To inquiry, call 412-604-1590 or e-mail email@example.com. Alexander White began carving tombstones in Washington County, PA in the early 1800’s and the White name is still associated with monuments in the Washington County, PA area nearly 200 years later. After being operated by several generations of the White family the Simon White’s Sons business was eventually sold to Rome Monument.