Rome Monument Sells, Designs and Installs Cremation Burial Memorials and Monuments
Rome Monument specializes in custom designed cremation burial memorials, monuments and grave markers. There are numerous memorial options available to families who wish to preserve the memory of a loved one for eternity. The best way to learn about cremation burial memorials is to call Rome Monument at 724-770-0100, talk to one of our knowledgeable cremation consultants, and schedule a free consultation at one of our seven convenient locations in Pittsburgh, Allegheny County and Western Pennsylvania.
Rome Monument sells a wide variety of cemetery and non-cemetery cremation burial memorial options:
- Cremation urns hold the cremated remains of the deceased and can be placed in the ground, inside an above-ground monument, or in a mausoleum or columbarium.
- In cemeteries that reserve gravesites for the burial of urns, custom designed cremation headstones and monuments mark the cemetery plot with the cremated remains.
- An urn can also be inserted into a headstone or monument niche that is carved into a granite headstone, upright cremation monument, flat cremation marker, cremation pedestal, cremation bench, or natural boulder. These can be placed at a cemetery, home, or park.
- A columbarium is a free-standing building that holds the cremated remains of the deceased.
- A columbarium or mausoleum niche often contains a cremation niche, a recessed compartment into which an urn is placed.
- Cremation urns hold the cremated remains of the deceased and can be placed in your home, in the ground on your property, inside an above-ground monument, or in a family or private columbarium.
- An urn can be inserted into a headstone or monument niche that is carved into a granite headstone, monument, bench, or natural boulder.
- A columbarium is a free-standing building or wall that holds the cremated remains of the deceased inside a niche. Churches sometimes have their own columbariums exclusively for members of their congregation.
Cemetery cremation memorials, monuments, grave markers, benches, headstones, gravestones and niches are created by the memorial artists here at Rome Monument using the finest granite available. They can be adorned with beautiful custom monument designs such as etched portraits, personalized engravings, epitaph inscriptions, and etched scenes and images. These often feature symbols and imagery that convey an individual’s specific nationality or religion and are available in a variety of styles and shapes. Cemeteries in Pittsburgh often permit the use of different monument types including cremation burial memorials to mark the resting place of the deceased. You can select from a wide variety of granite colors in different price ranges.
In addition to specializing in cremation burial memorials, the folks here at Rome Monument are certified by the ICCFA (International Cemetery Cremation and Funeral Association) to administer, organize, and arrange cremations, and are fully qualified to explain the cremation process, cremation costs, burial and internment services, memorialization options and other important details that will empower you and help you make the right decisions when the time arrives. We can recommend Pittsburgh-based crematories that can perform the cremation and/or funeral homes that can provide a funeral or memorial service.
Talk with a designer at Rome Monument to learn about your design artwork options for a cremation burial memorial. They are for sale at any of our seven convenient locations in Pittsburgh, Allegheny County and Western Pennsylvania and we can deliver and install your monument anywhere in the area. So make the call now to 724-770-0100. The consultation is free and we will be happy to answer all your questions.