Conducting a Catholic funeral is a process rather than an event. Many details require your attention when preplanning a Catholic funeral. By imagining each step in the process, you can see the step-by-step details involved in successfully “producing” funeral events in a way that matches your vision and your family’s religious values and priorities. Here’s a list of important highlights that will help you get through the process successfully:
1. Choose a Funeral Home/Director — A funeral home provides burial and funeral services for the deceased and their families.The funeral director can help you select a casket or an urn, and will explain options for managing the decendent’s remains from funeral home to any religious ceremony and then to the cemetery. Click here for assistance with choosing a funeral home in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
While most prefer not to think about end-of-life issues, preplanning a Catholic funeral is very common and highly recommended. With a little focus and effort you can make sure your funeral happens in accordance with your expectations while reducing uncertainties, anxiety, and costs for your family. Click here for a Catholic Funeral Planning checklist.
This step is often skipped over until an individual has passed on. Pre-Arranging Your Cemetery Monument is probably the first thing you should do when preplanning your Catholic funeral. The selection, design, and purchase of your Catholic memorial in advance ensures that it is in accordance with your wishes and not someone else’s. It also ensures that the design and style of your monument is permitted in the cemetery of your choice. Another benefit is that your family will not be pressed to make difficult choices in time of mourning or incur the cost of the monument. When preplanning your funeral, give yourself time to visit with a monument company’s designers to fully understand the complete range of monument designs, materials, and options available to you. To learn why funeral homes in Pittsburgh recommend Rome Monument, click here.
- Request the Pre-Arranged Monument Plan Brochure
- Call us at 724-770-0100
- Schedule a Showroom Visit
- Email us at email@example.com
- Browse our Catholic Monument Designs
- Request a Price Estimate
- Ask a Question or Contact a Designer
- Place an Order Online or by Phone